This LinkedIn Clone software script can help you to launch your own business networking website like LinkedIn. It will allow users to connect with millions of professionals around the globe. This clone is an interactional enterprise platform with social media network touch for professional job seekers, employees, freelancers and students.
User/Admin can register and login using their own credentials and manage their own account Members can post their feeds, images, video, document publically on their profile and connected groups. Responsive design. User friendly dashboard. Group management dashboard – Create Public, Private Groups, invite other members to join the group. Users can send public and private messages to others.
LinkedIn Clone Features
Our LinkedIn Clone is a professional social network which provides the equivalent features as a Linkedin web and mobile app. Users can use the website properly to make a professional portfolio over it. The admin can manage accounts, pages, and users from the advanced dashboard.
What does our LinkedIn Clone Script offer you?
Logicspice offers the LinkedIn clone script , developed to build your own professional social networking website similar to LinkedIn. It will help you to receive quality website traffic, more signups, and active professional uses. Our clone is a social networking platform that helps users to connect with experts worldwide which will support to enhance their network and skills.
Our ready-made LinkedIn clone PHP script comes with updates and innovative features. We can easily post our jobs for people who are looking for jobs or internship projects. It is a cost-effective and less effort approach for those who are planning to develop a website like LinkedIn in a short time.
LinkedIn clone is the best option for startups, business organizations and entrepreneurs to start their own professional social networking platform. This LinkedIn Clone has been developed with WordPress framework. There are many ways to generate revenue from the LinkedIn clone.
The implementation of building mobile apps for bookings is expanding in every field. With the help of mobile apps and technology, managing a business has become quite easy and possible. But the most common problem faced by startups is to make their business ideas unique. The is the most important thing that is missing in today’s business world.
With the rapid growth of technology, there are high chances that the unique idea or approach in your business can gain the attention of numerous customers. For instance, just consider the success of Uber. Within its beginning, Uber has been delighting its users around the globe. Still, it won’t restrict you from starting your own venture in taxi booking services.
When looking for the idea of Uber-like app development globally, then there are hundreds of taxi booking apps. But the thing that has evolved over all these years is the improvement in technology on the booking front.
Here the question is how can you effectively adapt the taxi booking apps as the extension of your business.
There are a lot of examples of taxi booking apps in today’s market. This type of businesses can consider creating mobile apps as the extension of their business services.
When taxi businesses create an app which when combined with their business in a way that it can enhance the business quality, they gain more users and at the same time make booking experience for users easier.
The app must be able to track booking history and offer cash as well as credit booking options. You can include extra features in the app too, such as taxi tracking and driver location’s IDs.
It is necessary to ensure that when businesses develop mobile apps for taxi booking must yield practical business goals. So, before launching the taxi mobile app, you must ask a few questions.
Scope: You have to be very clear with the scope of developing a taxi booking app.
Competitors: Before starting to develop the app, it is necessary to identify your competitors.
Strength And Weakness: You must understand the competitive strength as well as the weakness of your app.
Targeted Audience: Conduct a survey to know whether there is enough audience for downloading your app or not?
Future Goals: Clearly define your short term as well as long-term goals with your app.
After answering this, businesses should take generic decisions to determine the plan for developing the app. So they can either go for native apps or cross-platform apps.
After deciding the platform, the next work is to list the requirements. Discuss these requirements with the app developers. There are some places where taxi booking apps must perform efficiently and make sure to provide a great amount of customer satisfaction.
Below given a few points that need to be taken care of when developing the taxi booking mobile apps.
Lastly, no matter what features you want to add, just make sure that your app will be implemented with the right tools. It includes:
Maps And Locations
For incorporating demands such as handling multiple user requests, to make sure that the taxi is routed to the current or desired location of the user, and to ensure that the taxi will reach on time, it is necessary to integrate the Apple Mapkit framework. It helps to set the fully functional map interface. For the Android-based app development, you can use Google Geocoder.
Credit Card Information
There is a high probability that users may cancel their taxi reservation. That’s why it is necessary to implement the payment using credit card details.
Integrated Payment System
For implementing the payment getaways, there are a lot of ways to consider. Selection of compatible framework for the app is one of the most crucial aspects of incorporating frameworks. It can be Braintree, Stripe APIs, or Paypal SDK.
Businesses who are interested in the Uber clone app development need to be focused and dedicated towards its each and every aspect. Above discussed features will be sufficient enough for creating the taxi booking app which businesses truly need at this point.
This sort of business continues to grow at double-digit rates. There was a 24.8% increase in 2017 over the previous year, as per eMarketer. The sales for the same has reached $2.304 trillion, with the help of mobile accounting for 58.9% of those sales. Online business till date continues to take bigger chunk of the traditional retail market around the world.
Customers get to experience a lot of stuff, and that experience gradually builds into becoming a priority for other people to click on your eCommerce stores. This business also includes providing customer reviews, social media engagement, a site optimized for mobile, mobile apps, chatbots and more.
We can help you have a clear understanding of why online business is needed and is a great plan.
1. You are your only boss
– You are not going to be under anyone. No instructions to be followed, because you will not need it. You will also have the requisite work experience to get another job for likely more money and more appreciation.
2. Efficient enough
– To get something done, it requires so much bureaucracy. People spend hours surfing the web at work, because they have either already finished with their work or are either waiting for their managers to catch up. Having your own online business is of much efficiency for this very reason.
3. No commuting
– One of the biggest wastes of time and money is commuting. Not only do you get stressed by the time you need to get your work done, but also get in several hurdles on your way there. Online business helps you get through it in the most easy peasy way ever.
4. Income and Equity
– The only way to next level wealth is to own equity in a business. As an employee, you make someone else rich, but as a owner, you are directly making yourself rich. Operational leverage is huge with an online business.
Now that you have understood the reason to have an online business, here are few pointers to help you understand how to start an online business.
1. Fill in your needs
– You do not go around looking for a product at the start and than start with marketing. To boost your chances of success, you will have to start with a marketer. The main trick is to find a group of people who are in search for a solution to a definite problem. The internet is your buddy, it helps make this kind of market search pretty easy.
– Visit online forum. See what questions people ask and what problems they are trying to solve.
– Do keyword research to find out keywords, that a lot of people are searching for. Not the sites which are competing.
– Check out your potential competitors by visiting their sites and taking note of demand they fill.
2. Write it and sell it
For your help, there is a proven sale copy formula, that takes visitors through the selling process from the moment they arrive to the very next moment they purchase. What are those principles that need to be followed?
– A compelling headline, helps arousing your viewers interest
Remember, through out your copy, you will need to focus on how your product or your services is uniquely able to solve people’s problems. Think like a customer, it will play an easier part.
3. Design and build
– Once your market and your product is ready, you have already nailed down your selling process. Now you are ready for your small business web design. The key rule, is to keep it simple. You have less than five seconds to grab someones attention, if you are not able to do the same, you are going to miss the chance. Some of the important points to keep in mind are:
– Choose one or two plain fonts on a white background
4. Establish a reputation for yourself
– Internet is a customer’s best friend. They use it for informational purpose. Provide that definite information for free to other sites, and you will see more traffic as compared to what it started of. You will also see greater search engine rankings. The secret is to always include a link to your site with each tidbit of information.
– Give away free, expert content.
5. Use of email- marketing
– When in the process of building an opt-in list, you are creating one of the most valuable assets of your online business. Your customers and your subscribers give you permission to send them email. which means:
– You are giving them something they have asked for
6.Back-end sales for more income.
– To develop every customer’s lifetime value, is one of the most important marketing strategies. At least 36 percent of people who have purchased from you, will definitely buy from you again, if only you follow up with them. Use of back-end selling an upselling to get them to buy again is essential. The following pointers can help you with the same.
– Offer products that complement original purchase
With these guidelines, you will now need to know about what sort of online business will help you get more traffic. Do not worry ! Given below are few ideas, that has helped almost every web development company in India, achieve some major goals and benefits, and the same is definitely going to work for you.
Hope this guide has helped gain enough information on understanding how to manage, and develop a well to online business.